Next session starts Mar 23rd 2013!Classes cost $245 for an eight week session - does not inculde HST
- Classes are divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Classes meet once a week for two and a half hours
- Up to one bag of clay (11kg), glazes, tools and firing costs are included
- All pieces are made of stoneware
- Most students create approximately 12-15 pieces per session
- Small class size, maximum of 6 students per class
- Classes are fun and we encourage students to embrace their funky wonky pieces so that you can see how you are improving
- Pieces made in the classes make great gifts!
- Browse the shop for glaze and project ideas
- Extra clay available for purchase at our cost
- $30 firing charge on third bag of clay per session.